The Molten Volcano has finally erupted and LAVA is gushing out.
(That’s right, the 2nd token in the Molten ecosystem is LAVA and not MAGMA. Again, we used a working name to prevent scammers and bots).
You can now stake your $MOL to earn $LAVA.
And you can stake your $LAVA to earn $LAVA-ETH LP rewards generated by the auto-liquidity-adding protocol.
How to Stake Your $MOL to Earn $LAVA
- To stake, visit https://stake.molten.finance
- Connect your Metamask for web 3 wallet
- Approve the contract to spend your $MOL or $LAVA
- Choose the amount you wish to stake and press “Stake”
- Confirm the metamask transaction
Note: When Metamask pops up, it may show a really high gas limit. Most of the time, you won’t use anywhere close to this amount of gas, so the amount you pay to stake/unstake is a lot less.
However, due to the auto-liquidity-generating protocol, some transactions will cost higher gas.
How to Buy $LAVA on Uniswap
You can also buy $LAVA directly from Uniswap here: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0x5588b004919b0B77E526D62aa5B66F8AFE71f5f0
Additionally, the maximum buy amount for $LAVA has been reduced to 125 per transaction during the first day of the launch. Again, the idea here is to prevent whales and bots from buying too much and manipulating the price.
- Total fixed supply: 5,000 $LAVA
- Tx % that gets auto-added to LP: 4%
- Tx % that goes to $MOL staking rewards: 2%
- Starting max transaction limit: 125 $LAVA per transaction
- Initial liquidity: 10 ETH / 3,500 $LAVA added to initial liquidity with 75% locked for 1 year and 25% locked for 1 week. After 1 week, we will pull out our initial liquidity and re-lock the rest (same model as $MOL)
- Initial Staking Pool: 20% will be used to fund the staking rewards pool to give boosted APYs for the first 5 days.
- Dev + Team: 0% of starting supply. Instead, 2% of every reward claim from staking will be sent to the team wallet.
- Marketing: 10% reserved for marketing (articles, AMAs, Twitter and Telegram promotions, partnerships etc.)